Saturday, March 28, 2009

voice of the voiceless. (JAMMIES).

CJAM's annual parade of talent known as the JAMMIES is just around the corner. Like the People's Choice Awards, it is up to the listeners to determine who is voted top of the pops. Unlike the People's Choice Awards, more than 4 people will actually care about the results...and I won't have the primal urge to squish my genitals between two bricks after each winner is announced.

If you're so inclined visit http://jammies09.cjam.ca/index.php?sid=29.

Vote for your favourite show in a variety of categories, as well as submit your own nominee for best live venue, best local band and best program commercial.

I'd campaign for your vote but I don't believe in bribery.

Wait. No. I DO believe in bribery. I DON'T believe in the vote for women.
I always get those two mixed up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Shawn. You are incorrigible. Or is it encourageable? Well, in any case I encourage you never to be corrected.

    ReplyDelete